Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fire service Jeep

Despite being only days away from the Baja 1000, the off road news has been a little slow this week.  I was doing a search for vintage Jeeps and I stumbled across this beauty owned by Bill Waller of Fredericksburg Texas on Vintage Jeep Inc.  It's a 1947 CJ2A.  Here is the grab from their site:

"The jeep is a 1947 CJ2A equipped for fire service by Howe Fire Apparatus. It was purchased new by the Wheeling Steel Corp. in Stubenville, Ohio in 1949 for the price of $2,900.00. I purchased it in 2005 after it had been modified for a Brush Truck only. Over the past year, I converted it back to what the original truck should look like with some of your parts and a few additions of my own."

 Click on this link for larger pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment